The Decision that Took me 3 Months, 6 Days and 12 Hours to Make!
July 29, 2014
When someone shares their creative dream with you, see it as an honor. Handle it with love and care. They have just entrusted you with the heart of th...
Don't Shut It Down
October 10, 2015
more creativity. more inspired action
March 9, 2015
Here is a list of 25 ways to set free fresh creative flow!
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile –it’s the direct path to feeling more connected with yourself, with others and with your surroundings.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. The benefits are priceless!
3. Like late night shows? No worry, record them and get to bed early. The next morning you’ll bounce out of bed vibrant, rested and ready to embrace life!
4. Start your day with success in mind. When you wake up in the morning, make it part of your routine to speak aloud a statement of intention: “Today I am 100% committed to ___________.”
5. Live the six essentials — Envision, Empower, Ignite, Explore, Trust, Embrace.
6. Make it a point to have more fun today than you did yesterday. Read poetry, engage in an intriguing conversation, challenge yourself with a favorite crossword puzzle, take time in nature, explore a new subject you’ve yet to explore. Whatever fun is to you, commit to experience more of it, now!
7. Dedicate time to strengthening your spiritual practice: Meditation, yoga, tai chi, chanting, prayer. This is the ultimate fuel for a full, rich, prosperous life.
8. Invest more time with people who are motivated, inspiring, uplifting, encouraging, insightful, fun and funny.
9. Play with fresh curiosity! Create a practice of exploring and investigating. Ask lots of questions. And, listen deeply for the answers.
10. Place nutrition high on your list of priorities. Eat more foods that are alive – those that grow on trees are a great place to begin.
11. Drink plenty of water. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!
12. De-clutter your home, your car and your desk. Let go of the old. Let in the new! It’s all about allowing a fresh flow of energy into your life.
13. Value the power of your spoken word. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, long conversations about the past or things you cannot control. Rather invest your energy in empowered thoughts, solutions and focused outcomes.
14. Look for the yes in all things. Focus on the ways that every experience is expanding your connection with yourself, with others and with life.
15. Surround yourself with people who challenge you to be your very best. Allow yourself to receive the wisdom of mentors, the know-how of teachers and the lessons of role models. You are here to learn.
16. Value your talents and share them relentlessly with others.
17. Make peace with your past and empower your present.
18. Remember comparison compromises self worth. Don’t fall into the habit of comparing yourself or your life to others. We each have a journey defined
by our own unique design. Celebrate you!
19. Light candles, treat yourself to nice linens, listen to music. Make it a point to surround yourself with beauty. You are worth it right now!
20. Remember: No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
21. Waste not one moment! Forgive yourself and forgive everyone for everything.
22. Fortunately, what other people think of you is none of your business. Fully express your greatness. Let it flow! Hold nothing back.
23. Life can change in a heartbeat! However the situation, one thing is certain: It will change!
24. Your most amazing life is unfolding now. The best is yet to come!
25. Each night, before you go to bed, reflect upon your day. Look for what you’ve discovered and ways you’ve accomplished more than you could have imagined. Allow yourself to be in awe of the outcomes. Then, set the tone for your next day by speaking aloud the following statement: “I am grateful for _______.” In other words: Celebrate your most amazing life now!
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!